CAMEO. Computer-Aided Management of Emergency Operations.
Posted by Firestation en 16/09/2009
CAMEO Download Page to download CAMEO and a user’s manual, and to find out how to install and get started with CAMEO
ALOHA Download Page to download ALOHA and a user’s manual, and to find out how to install and get started with ALOHA.
MARPLOT Download Page to download MARPLOT, and to find out how to install and get started with MARPLOT.
- MARPLOT version 4.1 is released (July 2009)
- ALOHA version 22.214.171.124 is released (April 2009)
- CAMEOfm version 2.0 is released (February 2009)
Database of Hazardous Materials
Find response information for thousands of hazardous materials, including fire and explosion hazards, health hazards, firefighting techniques, cleanup procedures, protective clothing, and chemical properties.
Build a list of chemicals. For example, substances involved in an incident response (such as a train derailment) or chemicals stored in your community.
See what hazards might occur if chemicals in your MyChemicals collection are mixed together.
- MARPLOT Technical Documentation (PDF) (56 pp, 281K, About PDF) explains some technical details about MARPLOT, such as how to import and export files using MARPLOT.
- Chemical Reactivity Worksheet is a free program used to find out about the reactivity of chemicals and how chemicals might react if accidentally mixed.
- ArcView Extension at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is a device that can be used to import an ALOHA footprint into ArcView.
- Designing a Met Station to Work with ALOHA at NOAA (PDF) (6 pp, 15K, About PDF) is an explanation of how to configure a portable meteorological station to work with ALOHA.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.